Business and Operations Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting
Table of Contents
In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Business and Operations Advisory Committee (9556).
Date/Time: October 29, 2001 8:30 am-5:15 pm (EDT) and October 30, 2001 8:30 am-2 pm (EDT).
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 110, Arlington, VA.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Mary Ann Birchett, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230 (703) 292-8200.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice concerning issues related to the oversight, development, and enhancement of NSF's business operations.
October 29, 2001 ↑
• Update of Recent Activities
• Follow-up of Discussion Items from Spring Meeting
• Presentation of the President's Management Agenda
• Grants Risk Management and Risk Management
• CFO and CIO Audit Results
• Large Facilities Management
• Granting Agency of the Future Research Update
October 30, 2001 ↑
• Budget and Performance Measures
• Workplace of the Future
• Public Law 106-107
• Plans for Spring 2002 Meeting
• Other BusinessDated: October 9, 2001. Susanne Bolton, Committee Management Officer.