Sunshine Act Notice
Date and time:
Friday, July 15, 2011; 9:30 a.m. EDT.
624 Ninth Street, NW.,Room 540,Washington, DC 20425.
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda.
II. Approval of the June 10, 2011 Meeting Minutes.
III. Program Planning:
• Consideration of enforcement report topic for FY 2012.
• Consideration of additional briefing topics for FY 2012.
• Inclusion of rebuttal to enforcement report for FY 2010.
• Approval of Age Discrimination briefing report.
IV. Management and Operations:
• Staff Director's report.
• Discussion of the 2013 Budget.
V. State Advisory Committee Issues:
• Discussion of Commissioner recommendations of SAC members.
• Re-chartering the New Hampshire SAC.
Contact person for further information:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the meeting and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least three (3) business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.Dated: July 5, 2011. Kimberly A. Tolhurst, Senior Attorney-Advisor.